Skip to product information
1 of 1

France | Chablis | Domaine Bernard Defaix

Chablis Blanc 2022

Chablis Blanc 2022

White Wine | 2022

Regular price €24,00 EUR
Regular price Sale price €24,00 EUR
Sale Sold out
Tax included.
Old vineyard with approximately 50 years of age and excellent sun exposure. The winemaking process highlights the character of the terroir. 25% of the wine undergoes fermentation and aging in French oak barrels with batonnage for 12 months, while the remaining 75% is aged in stainless steel on the lees for the same period. The final result is a rich wine with structure and a delicate nose. It is a wine that can age well. Grape: Chardonnay.

📍 Ideal for: Party, Seafood, and Fish

🌡 To serve: 10 - 12 ºC

🍷 Capacity: 0.75L

❗️ Alcohol: 12.5%

View full details